Zoot Velasco

Zoot Velasco
Zoot Velasco

Monday, May 9, 2011

The Faces of Fullerton

I have moved over 40 times in my lifetime and as an artist toured hundreds of cities and I still say Fullerton is among the best places to live in the world!  ONe reason for that is Faces of Fullerton Festival put on by the Fullerton Collaborative of nonprofits.  You can't go there without feeling like this is what makes us special. Thousands of families coming together with music, dance and art, free Korean food and hot dogs, and doznes of booths from area non-profits showing families all the resources available to them in Fullerton.  I always leave there with a tear in my eye for how supportive and amazing our community is! Hats off to Pam Keller, Tammi, Leanne and the Collaborative volunteers who put on this outstanding event that puts the FULL in Fullerton. Its full of love, support, fun and lots of wonderful Faces!

No comments:

Post a Comment